RED-EYE IMAGE FORMATS [ASSIGNMENT]
JPEG
GIF
PNG
There's a difference in quality between the JPEG/PNG pictures which look relatively the same, while the GIF image looks a lot worse. This is partially because I set the quality for the JPEG relatively high (75) . I guess there was some loss due to the compression from PNG to GIF.
This is an example of saving an edited image in different formats. The quality of the new image will differ depending on how much compression is used/what format the output is.
It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc
This is an example of saving an edited image in different formats. The quality of the new image will differ depending on how much compression is used/what format the output is.
It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:
Post a Comment