I have no self-expression :) [2]
Second Life is not how I want to represent myself, in any case [2]
Second Life is not how I want to represent myself, in any case [2]
For the sake of doing something for an hour... Random changes.
Wouldn't really say my avatar benefited from any of it >.>
Tall and skinny, gonna go play the basketballzz yo!
Giant head, huge nerd.
Huge chin, square face. Like an Asian Jay Leno. Yessir.
Sorta flat face. Again like Jay Leno... and Asian.
At least the face is symmetrical!
Large brows, huge forehead.
It shoots lasers out of its eyes!
And the end product is the eyes are completely shut.
Pretend it has a skin-colored mask on... like Spider Man!? With eyebrows, mind you.
I'm an elf too.
Alright so maybe Jay Leno's nose doesn't point to the sky or forms a bridge large enough for horses to wade through the flood waters (yeah Oregon Trail!), but my elf's nose is just that.
Oh, it's also 80yo with dried-eyed lips.
I would've went with the full Star Trek elf race chin thing, but I wanted to retain some of Leno.
Juicehead, going to be featured on next season's Jersery Shore~
Duffle bag... what is this I don't even...














No comments:
Post a Comment